Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Gareth Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if we get Gareth Barry, it will only be as cover for Gibson, like Hitzlsberger was last year. He probably wouldnt play that much, just more than he will at City.

considering Fellaini will probably leave then I'd expect Barry to start a high percentage of games if he were to come in, i'd be happy with Barry and McCarthy coming in based on the type of system that Martinez is employing

Afraid so. Gibson just doesn't strike me as someone that has the technical skills to keep the ball well, and his fitness record is incredibly ordinary.

Don't have any more recent stats, but from last season Osman passed better, created more, scored more and tackled as well as Gibson.

Oh, and Osman is hardly ever injured or suspended.

Osman is officially the mosy dribbled past CM in the entire league last season, opponents must love playing against him

Does sound a bit strange when a lot of people are sayin someone who was a mainstay in the second place team suddenly becomes just cover for the team who finished 6th the season later.

He'd probably go in alongside Gibson at centre midfield with Fellaini behind the forward, Barkley coming in if Fellaini's off and Osman coming in when Gibson's injured.

Does sound a bit strange when a lot of people are sayin someone who was a mainstay in the second place team suddenly becomes just cover for the team who finished 6th the season later.

He'd probably go in alongside Gibson at centre midfield with Fellaini behind the forward, Barkley coming in if Fellaini's off and Osman coming in when Gibson's injured.

Fellaini won't be here.

Barry would be excellent cover for sick note Gibson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back