Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Gareth Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, He needs to practically score a hat trick in every game including against Barcelona and Champions league final for every year of his contract to justify his price tag.

They'll make £20m in shirt sales before he's even kicked a ball lad, I think you're underestimating how many Real Madrid fans there are.

They'll make £20m in shirt sales before he's even kicked a ball lad, I think you're underestimating how many Real Madrid fans there are.

I was looking at it from a purely footballing point of view. I appreciate he will make them a lot of money but as a footballer i cannot see it working out for him. The fans wont give a **** whether he puts 20 million into the Madrid coffers or not. The money they are spending he needs to be outperforming Ronaldo every week, which sadly is not going to happen.

Gareth Barry?
bryanno2dffnv.gif

A 21 year old nobody posts something unsubstantiated on Twitter and that's enough to bump a thread... :lol:

Not having a pop like, I just find it funny.

In relation to Barry, still think he's exactly the type of player we need.

these were the original tweets regarding barry tonight

Iconic Autographs ‏@IconicAutograph 1h
Gareth Barry to Everton done.....he's been a top player for us and could have still done a job....best wishes Gareth...

Iconic Autographs ‏@IconicAutograph 56m
For everyone asking about G.Barry the info is from someone I trust and to Everton fans he has been superb for us, model pro..

Hundred times better than Osman so on that basis welcome to Goodison, Gareth. Plus he turned down Liverpool back in the day so he's sound with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back