Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Gareth Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality ha ha!!!!

Pos Rep (y)

High-Five-GIF-2.gif

Back at yer feller!

High-Five-GIF-2.gif

Back at yer feller!

Cheers Bro!!!

I have always been a big fan of Ossie, but old father time has crept up on him it seems, not quite all of a sudden though, as there were signs last season too. Reminds me a lot of one of Kevin Campbell's last games against Portsmouth circa 2006, you could just see a once decent player was all but finished.

Suppose we had to watch time catch up on Reidy, Sharpie, Heath etc before them too , albeit far superior players to Ossie in their own era.

Still do a job as a squad player for now mind, but I hope Martinez has the options for one or two ahead of him by the time the transfer window slams shut.

Really hope this deal happens. Not a ground breaking signing like but a perfect addition to fellaini and Gibson.

4/5 days left of window, come on bobby we need some business doing. We WILL struggle this season unless some first team additions are made.

If we sign Barry he would be a massive improvement on what we witnessed last night. He needs a runner alongside of him though as our midfield is crying out for pace.

Generally the club a player leaves from fans reactions are a good initial judge, and the city forums are pretty gutted and reckon he will do well etc for us, guess we will see with luck

Generally the club a player leaves from fans reactions are a good initial judge, and the city forums are pretty gutted and reckon he will do well etc for us, guess we will see with luck

I feel so bad for the City fans and their billionaire owner. Whatever will they do? Barry will be good cover for Gibson considering he'll most likely be injured 2-3 times this season. Any news on his wages? Are we paying his full salary?

Whereas with Gibson, for the ones that his departure registered with, they were made up he was going................

Nothing wrong with getting Barry. Good depth addition and already premier league proven. If we only got one of the midfielders linked then a loan for Barry is great business... Now get a striker, Defoe or Ba please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back