Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Gareth Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I see one more person claim Gibson is better than Barry I'm going to scream really, really loudly.

Or just shake my head silently and disagree, one of the two.

If you seen Leon Osmans performance against LEAGUE ONE Stevenage last night, then you'd be an idiot to be disappointed at this loan move.

Afraid so. Gibson just doesn't strike me as someone that has the technical skills to keep the ball well, and his fitness record is incredibly ordinary.

Don't have any more recent stats, but from last season Osman passed better, created more, scored more and tackled as well as Gibson.

Oh, and Osman is hardly ever injured or suspended.

Wow. Just wow. sometimes you wonder if people are at the same game as you. His injuries are terrible but the rest of your post is outrageous my man.

Yes. Let's go get an ageing Clydesdale to sit in the fancy Spanish sports car Bob has brought to Goodison Park. They'll work very well together.

Christ sakes. Barry doesn't help. I'd rather have Ossie - he'll find his way.

Unless Barry has had a Osman style decline over the summer I can't believe there's people actually against this signing.

We have next to no money and only 2 natural CM players, 1 of which will be injured for around half the season. Based on that Barry will be a very good addition. Whilst he's not a speed merchant he's also no slouch so where all these slow as a bus shouts are coming from I don't know! His reading of the game is amongst the best in the league also.

If fellaini goes we'll sign a replacement for big money But dependent on who that is, will possibly need a settling in period or be of an age where he's maybe not quite ready for a top class role....Barry covers those situation's.

As said if a first team player is leaving a club and there fans are disappointed it means your making a good signing. Barry is a perfect signing for us at this moment IMO. Really hope it happens.

Problem i have is the wages, even to take a 50k pay cut, its nearly 4 million per year on wages.

Disgusted by the thought of Everton paying Barry 4 mil over a seasons loan where he will mostly sit on the bench and stare in to space.

Slow and passes sideways. That´s Gareth Barry.

Disgusted by the thought of Everton paying Barry 4 mil over a seasons loan where he will mostly sit on the bench and stare in to space.

Slow and passes sideways. That´s Gareth Barry.

If he comes he will play the majority of games. Not sure why people so against this loan - still rated by most City fans who genuinely upset he going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back