Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Gareth Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weve been saying for weeks we need 2 CMs...we might be signing a proven prem CM who has basically been a regular for city no matter who they have signed - on a risk free loan... and were moaning.

:lol:

I honestly think fellaini will be off. Barry and Mcarthy will come in and I see Barry and Gibson being first choice. Mcarthy will be cover for Gibson and rotation for both therefore playing alot of games still. Mcarthy is not there yet but I think he'll improve greatly with us. Barry would be a very sensible signing.

If fellaini stays Barry would still be a great signing as we'd have 3 CM players all fighting for the 2 slots. Barry should be a priority signing whatever happens IMO.

I honestly think fellaini will be off. Barry and Mcarthy will come in and I see Barry and Gibson being first choice. Mcarthy will be cover for Gibson and rotation for both therefore playing alot of games still. Mcarthy is not there yet but I think he'll improve greatly with us. Barry would be a very sensible signing.

If fellaini stays Barry would still be a great signing as we'd have 3 CM players all fighting for the 2 slots. Barry should be a priority signing whatever happens IMO.

I'm glad you're not the manager, 12-15mil on McCarthy to sit on the bench, in our financial position....

Is it too early to start making songs up for him?

City fans have this classic song....
[video=youtube;Dx2EdVBkZzs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx2EdVBkZzs[/video]

I love The Smiths.

AND I WOULD GO OUT TONIGHT BUT I DONT HAVE A STITCH TO WEAR!!!!!!

Excited about this, could really strengthen our first team, the first of RM's signings to do so, in my opinion!
Die hard city fan in work says Barry's worth his weight in gold, protects the back four, slots in at full back when they push forward, reads the game well and is always looking to pass forward

Is it too early to start making songs up for him?

City fans have this classic song....
[video=youtube;Dx2EdVBkZzs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx2EdVBkZzs[/video]

I love The Smiths.

AND I WOULD GO OUT TONIGHT BUT I DONT HAVE A STITCH TO WEAR!!!!!!
Classic? Didn't understand a word of it.

I'm glad you're not the manager, 12-15mil on McCarthy to sit on the bench, in our financial position....

It's not to sit on the bench tho is it? Gibson will only play a limited amount of games. We need someone of equal ability or as close as possible to cover/rotate with him. Mcarthy is only 22 and not the finished article. It's a 10M investment for seasons to come NOT just this one. Yes he would spend time on the bench THIS season if Barry came in also, but that's 2 players coming in for 10M. 1 young and very promising with potential to improve, 1 old head to come straight in.

I can't believe your that blind that I've had to explain that to you!

It's not to sit on the bench tho is it? Gibson will only play a limited amount of games. We need someone of equal ability or as close as possible to cover/rotate with him. Mcarthy is only 22 and not the finished article. It's a 10M investment for seasons to come NOT just this one. Yes he would spend time on the bench THIS season if Barry came in also, but that's 2 players coming in for 10M. 1 young and very promising with potential to improve, 1 old head to come straight in.

I can't believe your that blind that I've had to explain that to you!

The hell has blind got anything to do with it, keep you shirt on, don't mask your weak points with insults lad. If he's good enough, play him.

By the way, all hypothetical, Fellaini doesn't want to leave, despite your bull**** earlier about him wanting to for 2 years, care to back that up with facts? Nope, didn't think so.

Last edited:
Christiffa, draw me up a formation with the new players in it, I'm struggling. Give me your Footy Manager ratings too pal, it's all a bit hazy for me. Whilst you're at it, activate the cheat mode to give us some money to spend. After you're done, jump back on the XBox and enjoy yourself there.

Weve been saying for weeks we need 2 CMs...we might be signing a proven prem CM who has basically been a regular for city no matter who they have signed - on a risk free loan... and were moaning.

:lol:

Keep laughing mate. At £6m to cover his wages for the year (£125k a week), do you REALLY think we can afford it? It's an insane suggestion. The most we should pay is £40k a week, which is £2m for the year. City can cover the rest. If they refuse, we should walk away - he's not worth the insane salary City signed him to, which is why they want rid.

Christiffa, draw me up a formation with the new players in it, I'm struggling. Give me your Footy Manager ratings too pal, it's all a bit hazy for me. Whilst you're at it, activate the cheat mode to give us some money to spend. After you're done, jump back on the XBox and enjoy yourself there.

Oh dear....Every original insult to try and make someone's point meaningless....throw in footy manager, Xbox, FIFA, No money...Yawn Yawn Yawn!

You seriously saying fellaini has not commented on leaving???
Maybe you missed the several interviews he's given....

We will never agree on anything mate, and should probably just ignore posts by each other...now I'm back off to the moyes fc forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back