Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Gareth Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really should have been looking to get rid of Osman this window. Moyes last twist of the knife before leaving was to hand him that contract. Cant believe the dozy bastards behind the scenes let him have that last ego boost before he left.

If he replaces ossie then fine but ive got this horrible little feeling ossie will play alongside him.

Him and Gibson have no pace but both have a good footballing brain and can read the game, barry is not my choice at all never seen what they go on about and how hes get caps ill never know but Pip had 50 odd caps aswell.

Interesting to see where he will fit in with Barkley Mccarthey and Gibson, its safe to say Mccarthey will play every game.

i guess brought in for experience not sure wheres he gonna fit in

if we get GB "villa form" cool if its GB "city form" nothing to shout from the rafters about

also if its true about his wages we are picking up.........OMFG never worth it

but finger cross he hits the ground running

if we get GB "villa form" cool if its GB "city form" nothing to shout from the rafters about

please do enlighten us on your insider knowledge of the deal. Be interesting to see what your version of not worth it is tbh

He will take over Gibson

please do enlighten us on your insider knowledge of the deal. Be interesting to see what your version of not worth it is tbh

stepping aside the tone of your message

its reported that why the deal took so long to complete was we eventually "gave in" and agreed to pay his wages

he gets paid 120 k weekly

stepping aside the tone of your message

its reported that why the deal took so long to complete was we eventually "gave in" and agreed to pay his wages

he gets paid 120 k weekly

Cheers for this info mate. Now I can add you to my ever-growing list of people confirmed to know [Poor language removed] all about Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back