Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Gareth Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wondered if this could happen. im not sure man city need him or will play him much under pellegrini

What's the point in rodwell? ? Will spend half the season injured, no doubt we wouldn't be lucky enough for him to be available when gibbo is injured, there bound to be injured at the same time!

Hope we tie up Barry.

That aricle about City trying to sign Demichelles ruins its credibility. Hasn't he just signed for Atletico this summer?

Not played for Atletico yet, there's pictures on Twitter of him in Manchester and Pele greenie said he wants to sign Demichelles.

Are you talking about yourself?

B4932_ORIG-ohhh.gif

man city fans seem to rate Barry highly still. (Cant post man c forum link...)

I think he will bring a lot of stability to our midfield, preventing the silly goals that cost us points last season and providing a platform for Barkley, McCarthy etc to operate on.

I'm still very eager to know how much his wages will cost Everton though.

man city fans seem to rate Barry highly still. (Cant post man c forum link...)

I think he will bring a lot of stability to our midfield, preventing the silly goals that cost us points last season and providing a platform for Barkley, McCarthy etc to operate on.

I'm still very eager to know how much his wages will cost Everton though.

This.

Great to have depth in the squad now. Lack of depth has always been a problem for us. I can see us signing him outright next season (has one year left on his deal?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back