Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Gareth Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laughing at the level of knee jerking around Osman on here. He didn't play well against Norwich but was superb last season, yet one bad game and he's on the scrap heap, with the opposite being true of Barkley. He wasn't great last year, but one stellar performance and he's the next Steven Gerrard.

Osman has been utterly grim for about 8 months now, Barkleys one performance was a glimpse of something Osman has never and will never be capable of producing

Osman was decent for a spell in 2012 but he's been abysmal for pretty the entirety of 2013. Can't blame people for getting impatient, especially when there's better options available.

That said, I honestly think it's only Gibson's injury which will get Osman a game over the coming weeks.

I would rather have Osman than Gibson.

gran-torino-o.gif

Would you really?

Afraid so. Gibson just doesn't strike me as someone that has the technical skills to keep the ball well, and his fitness record is incredibly ordinary.

Don't have any more recent stats, but from last season Osman passed better, created more, scored more and tackled as well as Gibson.

Oh, and Osman is hardly ever injured or suspended.

Afraid so. Gibson just doesn't strike me as someone that has the technical skills to keep the ball well, and his fitness record is incredibly ordinary.

Don't have any more recent stats, but from last season Osman passed better, created more, scored more and tackled as well as Gibson.

People hate Osman mate just because he is an easy target and going rusty.
I seen mirallas make some shocking passes against Norwich and people ignore that and pick it up when Osman does something ridiculous.
Yes, it is stupid playing him CM as he is not strong. If he is playing I would play him in a more advanced role

Technical skills? He's the best midfielder we've got mate, he's a player. We miss him more than any other player on the team when he's out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back