Gareth Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught a bit of "interim Tm" Sherwood's post match interview today on SSN and he said that they (Spuds) would be in the CL if Barry had come to them ..........

Cock

Just caught a bit of "interim Tm" Sherwood's post match interview today on SSN and he said that they (Spuds) would be in the CL if Barry had come to them ..........

Cock

That's just so funny. They spend 120 million on players but the only reason of their dreadful season is our Gareth. My oh my. Good luck finding a new U19 job Timmy.

Yeah but I can easily see him in a coaching role alongside Roberto .... and, whisper it, perhaps even succeeding him in due course.

The above assumes that he signs on the dotted line of course :) .... and anyone at the Hull game, can they give us a "heads up" on his body language at the end please? I thank you

He chucked his shirt on the floor exposing a t shirt with Arsene Wenger's face on, he whipped out a French flag and did a lap of the ground holding it aloft singing 'Gooners Forever'. Could be nothing though.

Does Barry getawinner's medal or any sort of recognition that he was on city's payroll this year? I'm guessing no, in which case that must sting a bit that the tea he signed with won a title but he was shipped out. Had he just sat on the bench, he would have a title to his name.

This rumor of us having to pay City 2.5m is BS, come July the 1st his contract will be up he will no longer have any affiliation or contract with City and his loan deal will have expired and he will officially be a free agent so City can't get a fee for a player who isn't even on their books!

Does Barry getawinner's medal or any sort of recognition that he was on city's payroll this year? I'm guessing no, in which case that must sting a bit that the tea he signed with won a title but he was shipped out. Had he just sat on the bench, he would have a title to his name.
Need 10 games played to get a medal, that's why Richard Wright being kitted up in a home kit was weird for more than one reason. Never played game for them

Need 10 games played to get a medal, that's why Richard Wright being kitted up in a home kit was weird for more than one reason. Never played game for them
I thought that ruling has gone now, it used to be in place because you didn't have to name a squad, you just picked players all season.

But now i thought the full 24 man squad gets a medal, which is why richard wright got one

He chucked his shirt on the floor exposing a t shirt with Arsene Wenger's face on, he whipped out a French flag and did a lap of the ground holding it aloft singing 'Gooners Forever'. Could be nothing though.

So he's signing for us ....... excellent!

I'm all for that to be honest. Everyone plays a role in success. The manager, assistant manager, goalkeeping coach -- they don't play any minutes but they obviously play their role. Being competition to someone and even just playing a few games is a contribution, albeit small, in the wider success of the team.

The only one I'd take exception with is Richard Wright, as his signing was simply to make a mockery of the homegrown rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back