Gareth Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the loan contract said " we have to pay a fee of 2 million if we sign him " forget about Barry's contract with City.

Its about the agreement we done last Summer with city.

And once his loan is expired, so too is our loan contract. It can't stay on indefinitely.

Three year deal on lets say 70k a week

That's about 11m

LOL

If you add a player's wages over the length of their entire contract on to their fee it's always going to seem like a lot of money.

£70k a week for 3 years is an absolute steal for a player as good as Barry.

Three year deal on lets say 70k a week

That's about 11m

LOL

You should have practiced harder kicking a ball when you were a kid mate !

I reckon Barry's good for a couple more seasons and we'll get our money's worth ( it's not his fault the money paid to decent footballers is so crazy ). I'd rather we spend ~11 million on wages on someone proven, than shell out 10 million on a transfer + wages on someone who we're not sure about

Seems ok to me.

I reckon we will keep him for a season and flog him to the US next Summer.

Think that could work

His legs will go rapidly IMO and the role he has in the team it will show

2 years would have been better, But whatever

You should have practiced harder kicking a ball when you were a kid mate !

I reckon Barry's good for a couple more seasons and we'll get our money's worth ( it's not his fault the money paid to decent footballers is so crazy ). I'd rather we spend ~11 million on wages on someone proven, than shell out 10 million on a transfer + wages on someone who we're not sure about

I just hope his legs don't go like Gerrard and we are stuck with a 70k a week sub

I think we all agree hes DEFO got another Season left in the tank.

As for 2 Seasons? Time will very much tell, some players just go downhill overnight, Gerrard, some players just get stronger, Distin.

I think we all agree hes DEFO got another Season left in the tank.

As for 2 Seasons? Time will very much tell, some players just go downhill overnight, Gerrard, some players just get stronger, Distin.

3 seasons goat, That's what I am getting at

2 years should have been the max at his age, He's not Pirlo ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back