Gareth Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone being all rational and making excuses for him on this thread.. but fk me I felt like headbutting the wall watching him today... just fk off please gaz

Ya ... before cleverly got injured I said put him in centre and retire gareth barry please... mirallas or delofeu on The wing immediately. .. Every everton fan watching said the same thing... oh god. . Please make everton not be this frustrating the next time

Could he be sacked for gross misconduct for that performance today... watched the game with a spurs mate of mine... and he nearly pissed himself at how bad he was today

Because he is by far the best passer of the ball in the team?
Because he allows Stones to bring the ball out by covering at CB?
Because he starts every attack because of he is comfortable in taking the ball under pressure.

Everyone was applauding him at the game today, and rightly so.

I'd have applauded him if I was a Spurs fan as well. He started half of their attacks.

Has been a great player, no doubt whatsoever, but Bert needs to let it sink in that he's two years older than when he bought him, and he was old then. No way should he be starting every week.

Saw various comments criticising him for the Spurs game, but hadn't noticed myself.

Then I watched the highlights.

Every single Spurs second half highlight featured him, and not in a good way. Gifting the ball to them, missing tackles, getting run around, getting caught out of position.

And there's no excuse of playing a mid-week game either.

Had a nightmare game last time out, but was alright the previous. He's obviously gonna be getting worse as he's 35 in 5 months or whatever, but perhaps we should start using Besic more than him...

I did think he must have been doing ok,this season as i have not seen to many moan about him compared to normal,but he made 2 big mistakes that could, and should have led to spurs goals on saturday.

Had a nightmare game last time out, but was alright the previous. He's obviously gonna be getting worse as he's 35 in 5 months or whatever, but perhaps we should start using Besic more than him...

Please use anyone instead of him. I don't know what Martinez sees in him. It was clearly another Roberto lie when he said if everyone had been fit Barry would not have played so much. Everyone did get fit at the end of last season and Besic was on the bench and Gibson was playing number 10 whilst this massive fraud carried on trundling around, holding hands with centrebacks, and playing slow off target sideways passes. We've got a quality side that can beat anyone but Barry sucks the life out of it, just look at our record without him. If Barry retired now we'd finish top 5 easy. If he's fit all season we're finishing tenth and our other players will get frustrated and leave. Thankfully next year is the final year of his contract and he will hopefully go away for ever.

Think he had a bet on Tottenham last weekend.

Think he has a bet on the opposition every weekend. Hopefully he'll get suspended soon then we can pick up three points whilst he's out. Would have got 6 points from Watford and Spurs if this clown hadn't have been playing. Which other team plays a 34 year old slow former left back in their first choice midfield? No one.

Please use anyone instead of him. I don't know what Martinez sees in him. It was clearly another Roberto lie when he said if everyone had been fit Barry would not have played so much. Everyone did get fit at the end of last season and Besic was on the bench and Gibson was playing number 10 whilst this massive fraud carried on trundling around, holding hands with centrebacks, and playing slow off target sideways passes. We've got a quality side that can beat anyone but Barry sucks the life out of it, just look at our record without him. If Barry retired now we'd finish top 5 easy. If he's fit all season we're finishing tenth and our other players will get frustrated and leave. Thankfully next year is the final year of his contract and he will hopefully go away for ever.
Rumour right now is that Besic has been having some personal things to attend to, so is travelling and is on leave for the last week or so. If that's true, then I'd say it's understandable that Barry is playing, and not Mo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back