Gareth Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.
200w.gif

This the gif thread or the Barry thread?

Absolutely despise the man so you will find many more where you found them. Consistently 12th, sums up Barry to a tee. Painfully average but disguised in a way to dupe most people. 36 next year, I'm sure we'll still be wondering why we fall of a cliff most games after 70 mins. Hopefully Moshiri sees through the fraud and doesn't extend his contract.
Or most people can see that he was a vital part in us winning the match on Saturday - not only winning back the ball and starting the two attacks that lead to our goals but also distracting their main goal threat into losing his temper rather than playing football.

Or most people can see that he was a vital part in us winning the match on Saturday - not only winning back the ball and starting the two attacks that lead to our goals but also distracting their main goal threat into losing his temper rather than playing football.

So he's no part in why we finished bottom half last season (and might this season?)

Or most people can see that he was a vital part in us winning the match on Sautrday - not only winning back the ball and starting the two attacks that lead to our goals but also distracting their main goal threat into losing his temper rather than playing football.
Spot on. It's like some people play FIFA Ultimate Team all the time and think you need 10 outfield players with mad skillz to prevail.

I put it down to inexperience personally, people who don't understand football and the dynamics of different players that are required to be a successful team.

Imagine them with Reid and Bracewell!

So he's no part in why we finished bottom half last season (and might this season?)
He was good in the first half of the season, up until he had an awful tackle that lead to him being stretchered off and then he was rushed back because none of our other midfielders were fit. He then was poor for a while but you gave no consideration at all for his injury and have completely ignored all his good performances this season.

He has bad games, just like all players do, but is generally one of our most consistent performers.

He was good in the first half of the season, up until he had an awful tackle that lead to him being stretchered off and then he was rushed back because none of our other midfielders were fit. He then was poor for a while but you gave no consideration at all for his injury and have completely ignored all his good performances this season.

He has bad games, just like all players do, but is generally one of our most consistent performers.

I don't rate him at all, there's nothing you can say to change my mind on that. He's got a decent passing range and can anticipate interceptions with his experience. I've already articulated how I think we unbalance the rest of the team to accommodate his limitations. If we want to improve we need better. You'd have far more of a case if we were flying high in the table but we're homing in on back to back bottom half finished. That doesn't happen if you have a class centre mid. We have two average ones.

Spot on. It's like some people play FIFA Ultimate Team all the time and think you need 10 outfield players with mad skillz to prevail.

I put it down to inexperience personally, people who don't understand football and the dynamics of different players that are required to be a successful team.

Imagine them with Reid and Bracewell!

Please don't put Reid and Bracewell in the same sentence as Gareth Barry.

I don't rate him at all, there's nothing you can say to change my mind on that. He's got a decent passing range and can anticipate interceptions with his experience. I've already articulated how I think we unbalance the rest of the team to accommodate his limitations. If we want to improve we need better. You'd have far more of a case if we were flying high in the table but we're homing in on back to back bottom half finished. That doesn't happen if you have a class centre mid. We have two average ones.

The only thing you've articulated is how clueless you are when it comes to football opinions.

Absolutely despise the man so you will find many more where you found them. Consistently 12th, sums up Barry to a tee. Painfully average but disguised in a way to dupe most people. 36 next year, I'm sure we'll still be wondering why we fall of a cliff most games after 70 mins. Hopefully Moshiri sees through the fraud and doesn't extend his contract.
Yes mate, we are all duped.
All his managers. All the fans who rate him.

We are ALL duped.

And it's you that's seen through all that.

All hail SD.

ALL HAIL!

The only thing you've articulated is how clueless you are when it comes to football opinions.

Repeating the same non point over and over, posting pointless gifs, care to join the debate at some point or do you need a few days to pull together a good vault for the masses to give you a big clap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back