Gearing up for the Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was reading about how utd have got there tactics right playing against Liverpool. That they always concede the possession and change from there attacking style to playing on the counter attack as it stops Liverpool doing what there best at doing at anfield "counter attacking teams"

If we adopted those tactics I imagine moyes would get crucified and labeled defensive ect...

What's people's thoughts on how we should go about it??

Fellaini behind Mirallas and Coleman, everyone else behind the ball.. Long ball to Fellaini, one touch to control, one to pass to the two runners and the race to their goal is on.

Its wednesday which begins my Everton at Work campaign.

I wear a different kit to work until i get trouble or I recruit someone to drink showing them the true meaning of nil satis nisi optimum.

GONA BE AN INTERESTING ONE THIS.

Could be moyes last and he will want to have won there in his career. Also, he should be able to use the Wigan game to stoke the fires "you owe it to the fans lads" type of thing.

Brendan will have the first home game without Suarez, and carra and gerrard as his motivational drivers.

Could get very tasty imo.

GONA BE AN INTERESTING ONE THIS.

Could be moyes last and he will want to have won there in his career. Also, he should be able to use the Wigan game to stoke the fires "you owe it to the fans lads" type of thing.

Brendan will have the first home game without Suarez, and carra and gerrard as his motivational drivers.

Could get very tasty imo.

Gerrard and Carragher are not available ?

Gonna start rounding up the neighbourhood cats for this one.

There,s gonna be some serious vollying if we dont show up against those tramps FFS!!!

Last edited:

Gerragher

1zcg18g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back