Gearing up for the Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be watching with a friend at our local pub. She is a red; however her bluenose mother is visiting from Andrew St. Is it wrong to get wasted and shag her mom?

Ye fill your boots la I think it's the only way her mother is going to get any enjoyment on the day.

"There was only one team who came into the derby trying to play football," said Gerrard. "Everton are effective because they have some big physical lads in the team and are very direct. They are effective. But the only team who tried to play football was us.

"Everton are not better than us. I thought we stood up to a team that are very similar to Stoke. Every single time they got the ball to their goalkeeper it came in long. We had a young, small team and they were all men and stood together. We deserved the win."
Get this blown up and pin it around the dressing room before the game on Sunday

Team talk done

Just for a minute lads, imagine we absolutely web them, 4 or 5 nil.

Fellaini bosses Gerrard all afternoon, Jelavic slots like J-Dawg at Spring Break, Howard brings out a massive Cuban and starts smoking it in front of the Kop, Coleman's stepovers cause Enrique's legs to tie themselves in knots, Jagielka does one of those perfectly executed sliding tackles causing Sturridge to fresh air swipe and kick himself in the face, Moyes swan dives into the Liverpool technical area as Baines rattles in the 5th from 30 yards.

Sound.

Could happen. Then after the match Big Dunc comes out to let to all the blues singing his name and Carra Lar takes offence so Dunc weighs him in in the centre circle of his own pitch on his last ever derby.

Make it so, Everton you gang of sexy tits!

Gerrard's comments sum that club up. They'll say absolutely anything, no matter how absurd, to put Everton down, and they probably believe every word of it.

One of the big reasons Liverpool have a better derby record than Everton is because they have more of a stomach for nasty games. They've always got a few absolutely horrible bastards in their team who don't mind leaving a foot in or browbeating the referee for ninety minutes, whereas Everton are a gang of soft****es that try and play fair and up having men sent off when dragged into a foul-off because it isn't in their nature to con referees.

I planned to avoid thinking about the derby until the last moment but I'm gone now. I knew at the weekend, when I got proper angry watching red ****e Ricky Lambert defend Ramirez's elbow, that there was no hope for me.

This is the worst Liverpool team since the Souness era one.We will go to Klanfield next sunday and we are going to walk all over those [Poor language removed].I have three wishes for our upcoming game with the red shyte.

1 I just want the three points but i really want us to get in their faces and batter them off the pitch.If we play with no fear and take the fight to them then we will do just that.

2 I want that nasty cnut Jamie Carragher to get humiliated for about 50 minutes before being sent off.

3 I want that nasty dj beating piece of **** Stevie G to suffer a career ending injury.:)

There's nothing fear this Liverpool team are **** let's prove that on sunday.:)

Had a dream last night Baines scored with his right foot low into the bottom left corner from about 25 yards and I was crying my eyes out singing here we go, here we go, here we go. Everton won 1-0. First win in 14 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back