Gearing up for the Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still shaking my head at the referee appointed. He's just lamb to the slaughter. I bet Liverpool jumped for joy when they heard they'd got one of the most inexperienced refs. Someone they can get right into and intimidate no problem.

It's a disgrace he was given this game. I'd rather have had Clattenburg, and I'm not kidding either. He'd have been under the microscope after what happened in his last Derby performance. He'd have had to be 110% sure in his decision making over punishing us in such a match again.

Who's reffing?

I'm still shaking my head at the referee appointed. He's just lamb to the slaughter. I bet Liverpool jumped for joy when they heard they'd got one of the most inexperienced refs. Someone they can get right into and intimidate no problem.

It's a disgrace he was given this game. I'd rather have had Clattenburg, and I'm not kidding either. He'd have been under the microscope after what happened in his last Derby performance. He'd have had to be 110% sure in his decision making over punishing us in such a match again.

I'm happy with the ref they've given it to. He wasn't reffing in the days when they were constantly top four and were the ones that got all the decisions as standard, since he's come in, they're just like any other club.

I fully expect one of them to get sent off on Sunday. Don't know why, just got a premonition. Imagine it's 23 Carra gold laaar, in front of the kop as well.

I'm happy with the ref they've given it to. He wasn't reffing in the days when they were constantly top four and were the ones that got all the decisions as standard, since he's come in, they're just like any other club.

I fully expect one of them to get sent off on Sunday. Don't know why, just got a premonition. Imagine it's 23 Carra gold laaar, in front of the kop as well.

Still hasn't made a difference in the past (moyes era). Even at a man advantage we fook it up.

I hate the defeatism but when it comes to this match I have learned to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

However got to stay optimistic and one thing is our record at Anfield may not be great lately but Moyes' record v Brandy Bodgers is (I think) pretty damn good. So he should have some confidence for a change.

Moyes could sort that problem with one sentence. "I hope this referee's strong enough to not get sucked in by their snide cheating cryin tvvats constantly surrounding him" or words to that effect!

Moyes could sort that problem with one sentence. "I hope this referee's strong enough to not get sucked in by their snide cheating cryin tvvats constantly surrounding him" or words to that effect!

please no more Moyes announcements like this before the game....we all know how well that ended up in october!

please no more Moyes announcements like this before the game....we all know how well that ended up in october!

You think putting the ref on alert for them cheating, diving & general assholery style behaviour is a bad thing?

I will be watching with a friend at our local pub. She is a red; however her bluenose mother is visiting from Andrew St. Is it wrong to get wasted and shag her mom?

You think putting the ref on alert for them cheating, diving & general assholery style behaviour is a bad thing?

Just thinking about before this seasons goodison derby when he publicly accused Suarez of diving/being a snide - it was swiftly followed by two quick goals from him. Thought Moyes dug his own grave a bit there

Just for a minute lads, imagine we absolutely web them, 4 or 5 nil.

Fellaini bosses Gerrard all afternoon, Jelavic slots like J-Dawg at Spring Break, Howard brings out a massive Cuban and starts smoking it in front of the Kop, Coleman's stepovers cause Enrique's legs to tie themselves in knots, Jagielka does one of those perfectly executed sliding tackles causing Sturridge to fresh air swipe and kick himself in the face, Moyes swan dives into the Liverpool technical area as Baines rattles in the 5th from 30 yards.

Sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back