Gearing up for the Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
zp_PA-14990684_9383.jpg

Ossie been on the garys there.

I'm sorry, I just can't be positive, I've tried to be for too many years now and we've been badly let down.

We **** ourselves there, plain and simple.

Sorry Del

Bit of a Bogey ground TBH - I stood on the Kop to watch us win 2-0 in the championship year, they were in those days all ticket affairs yet a few thousand blues had to stand on the Kop as the Anfield road end tickets were like gold dust & what a sight it was a mass of blue & white - DM has to be positive as their defence is poor when pressured sit back, & they can score many goals, dare he start with Victor & Jelly up front & play Barkley to add pace to our midfield??? it is needed if we want the three points rather have a go than pack the midfield like at Sunderland.

That big daft tit Carragher's gunna get bummed soft by Kev. Vic's gunna lash that big fart fagger everywhere and Big mo's gonna be running the midfield.

This, emphatically.

Kev was terrorizing their back four in the last episode and I want to see him running with the ball at Carragher over and over, resulting in free-kicks and an early bath for the crag-faced squeaky git. Also I believe that putting Felli in CM will go a long way to negating the threat posed by Coutinho, who was very, very good against Newcastle.

I would love to see an attacking lineup from Moyes, and for us to take the initiative early on by targeting Carragher's lack of pace. Get him committing fouls early and often and they could be down to ten men before half-time.

This, emphatically.

Kev was terrorizing their back four in the last episode and I want to see him running with the ball at Carragher over and over, resulting in free-kicks and an early bath for the crag-faced squeaky git. Also I believe that putting Felli in CM will go a long way to negating the threat posed by Coutinho, who was very, very good against Newcastle.

I would love to see an attacking lineup from Moyes, and for us to take the initiative early on by targeting Carragher's lack of pace. Get him committing fouls early and often and they could be down to ten men before half-time.

No chance.

This, emphatically.

Sorry but I think I would look good against Newcastle.

I can see it already.

Anichebe right, Oviedo left, Jelavic up front, Mirallas to the bench and Neville in midfield.

He always does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back