Gearing up for the Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not forgiven Moyes for the debacle last time we went to the Pit,£48 for a complete choke,Him and the team owe us
Big time. I am not going to this one,found a nice spot up at Loggerheads to get away from it,but COYB.

I'm still shaking my head at the referee appointed. He's just lamb to the slaughter. I bet Liverpool jumped for joy when they heard they'd got one of the most inexperienced refs. Someone they can get right into and intimidate no problem.

It's a disgrace he was given this game. I'd rather have had Clattenburg, and I'm not kidding either. He'd have been under the microscope after what happened in his last Derby performance. He'd have had to be 110% sure in his decision making over punishing us in such a match again.

I moved to a new country on September 30th 2011. The next day we played Liverpool at Goodison and lost (the game where Rodwell was sent off). We've since lost twice more and drawn once. This is the last derby before I move again. Are we due a win before I leave, or will the curse continue?

Sad fact is he will wilt under the pressure at Anfield they always do. I'm not optimistic on any 50-50's going our way. A draw would be huge for us on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back