Gearing up for the Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think putting the ref on alert for them cheating, diving & general assholery style behaviour is a bad thing?

too late now, moyes should have done that 10 years ago. countless derbies i've had to watch where the ref's have given the RS countless favourable decisions. ****ing pisses me off, because most the time they beat us, it's not even of their doing. This wouldn't have happened to us with fergie in charge, he'd put the bottlejob refs right in their place, we're a soft touch though, especially in these type of games.

good stuff though del, we need to royally kick these all over the shop. they are utter garbage. big game for fellaini, he's a class act and we all know it, probably his last derby so would really like him to be the star and **** all over gerrard in the centre like he should be doing.

Get this blown up and pin it around the dressing room before the game on Sunday

Team talk done

if we did, our players would just say, isn't this the same guy who said joe cole was as good as messi etc.

Was reading about how utd have got there tactics right playing against Liverpool. That they always concede the possession and change from there attacking style to playing on the counter attack as it stops Liverpool doing what there best at doing at anfield "counter attacking teams"

If we adopted those tactics I imagine moyes would get crucified and labeled defensive ect...

What's people's thoughts on how we should go about it??

we could do this with oviedo, baines, coleman and mirallas on our flanks, but we lack the pace to carry this out effectively. Liverpool are a lot more direct than swansea despite rodgers' apparent philosophy to keep the ball on the ground, but they still play a similarish game from the back. Moyes needs to just remember how he played him last season, not think about his record, think about the average manager who's in the opposite dugout. Moyes has his number, have numbers up top to push high and then sit deep in defence so sturridge can't get in behind. Don't do what newcastle did and give them 30 yards of grass to pass the ball into for a pacey striker, that's just moronic.

If we win, I will track this down, in whichever zoo or sea, and attempt to shag it

collingwood.jpeg

Just caught myself singing anti-RS songs at the top of my voice while brushing my teeth for bed.

I think I'm up for it.

Annoyingly, I'm working during the derby, so avoiding the result like hell and not looking at my phone.

It's going to be absolute torture.

Time for reality to set in now.

We don't play well against Liverpool.

We'll lose this match 2-0 or 2-1. We'll have a dodgy call against us, and I think there's better than a 60% chance that one of our players gets a straight red card.

Well since Moyes has it well drilled into the players that it is impossible for us to emerge victorious from a game against the Red****e I see no reason why this weekend will be any different.

He really does that the unbelievably embarrassing and quite frankly disgusting record of never winning in the league at Anfield, Old Trafford, Emirates or Stamford Bridge. Eleven years and not one win to his name. Shocking.

I'm expecting two or three nil to them, an easy win.

Well since Moyes has it well drilled into the players that it is impossible for us to emerge victorious from a game against the Red****e I see no reason why this weekend will be any different.

He really does that the unbelievably embarrassing and quite frankly disgusting record of never winning in the league at Anfield, Old Trafford, Emirates or Stamford Bridge. Eleven years and not one win to his name. Shocking.

I'm expecting two or three nil to them, an easy win.

Oh FFS same.

KOFF EVERTON.

Reckon a 0-0 draw - type of game (like Arsenal) where Anichebe just doesn't make an effort.

Just been down to see my dad, took him his Everton scarf for Sunday and asked him to ask the Big Fella to smite Gerrard.

Just been down to see my dad, took him his Everton scarf for Sunday and asked him to ask the Big Fella to smite Gerrard.

By Big Fella do you mean God or Fellaini? Either would be fine but I can't see the FA laying a violent conduct charge on The Almighty so I guess that's my preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back