• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

General Euros chatter

Just seen that has been beckham poking his big snout in the euros ads. The guy is herpes, he just will not go away, go get another twatoo lad and f off.

I'm English and hold a European passport as well, however haven't lived in the UK for a decade and a half. Not a big fan of the national side.
I know what you mean. I've only lived in UK 2 of last 11 years. I find this squad more likeable than previous ones. Mainly because of Pickford. Used to go to all England away games. Was enough to make you support the opposition if I'm honest pal.

I'm English and hold a European passport as well, however haven't lived in the UK for a decade and a half. Not a big fan of the national side.
I did get into the Germany 1-5 England match with a bus ticket though. That was a highlight, mainly as I managed to avoid any trouble. Unlike Poland, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Greece and all the other games I witnessed sickening carnage.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back