• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

George Green

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is an attitude problem the kid deserves being shown the door. To have such a potential talent and be given a golden opportunity to nurture it and to then piss it up the wall is rank bad behaviour.

Someone told me today, that he actually cracked a new 55k stadium build on the existing Goodison footprint yesterday.

Today he was released.

Take it or leave it im just passing on what was told.

How dare the manager/coaching staff/club get rid of a player without us the fans getting a proper look to see if he's better than Howard erm Ross Barkley..
A Bit sad if the lad has a drink problem Doug unlike Tim H who sends most blues driving to drink after poor performances by the the way did you know that Tims favourite song it should I stay or should I come, by the Clash - maybe he stays on his line as he does not like clashing into opposing forward players Doug!lol

A Bit sad if the lad has a drink problem Doug unlike Tim H who sends most blues driving to drink after poor performances by the the way did you know that Tims favourite song it should I stay or should I come, by the Clash - maybe he stays on his line as he does not like clashing into opposing forward players Doug!lol
Leave Doug alone you know he has a lovefest for Timmy H.

Good luck to the young lid in making a career in the game. We all made silly choices and showed a general lack of attention at that age.

Hope it comes good for him.
Did we? Had a chance to make a career for himself playing football, which we can only assume he loves, and acted like a moron. I can't remember that degree of silliness in me when I grew up...or in anyone I know when I grew up to be honest.
Yes, we wish him well...but he blew it. He is 19. Time to take responsibility. Maybe the real world he will now enter will be the reality check he needs.

Did we? Had a chance to make a career for himself playing football, which we can only assume he loves, and acted like a moron. I can't remember that degree of silliness in me when I grew up...or in anyone I know when I grew up to be honest.
Yes, we wish him well...but he blew it. He is 19. Time to take responsibility. Maybe the real world he will now enter will be the reality check he needs.
Aye possibly so, some heed those warnings and many don't.

Me arl fella didn't like many talented scouse soccerballers. It's what lids do, chasing tail and ale at that age.

Aye possibly so, some heed those warnings and many don't.

Me arl fella didn't like many talented scouse soccerballers. It's what lids do, chasing tail and ale at that age.
Fair enough. But lets not make GG's behaviour to be the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back