Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevilla press claim the player is happy at the club, despite inconsistent minutes, and would be happy to remain
Judging by Sevilla matches I've seen, only about three tbh, he's hardly ever on the pitch. Saw him taken of at half time in one.

I'm not dissing him - I'd have him back just on what he did here - but Sevilla don't seem to rate him.

Judging by Sevilla matches I've seen, only about three tbh, he's hardly ever on the pitch. Saw him taken of at half time in one.

I'm not dissing him - I'd have him back just on what he did here - but Sevilla don't seem to rate him.
That in the start of the season or the most recent games? He has been turning it on lately the little Minx!

My impression is that they're bringing him along slowly and, often, playing him out of position...Sevilla's tactics have been odd but Emery et al seem to be calm about his immediate future

New elections for Barcelona will have an impact on what happens to Deulofeu as will how the club addresses the transfer ban...But I think whomever looks to take over for Bartomeu/Rosell will have to reach back out to several key people (Cruyff, in particular) and that includes Deulofeu & his reps

My impression is that they're bringing him along slowly and, often, playing him out of position...Sevilla's tactics have been odd but Emery et al seem to be calm about his immediate future

New elections for Barcelona will have an impact on what happens to Deulofeu as will how the club addresses the transfer ban...But I think whomever looks to take over for Bartomeu/Rosell will have to reach back out to several key people (Cruyff, in particular) and that includes Deulofeu & his reps
Assuming the transfer ban wasn't in place what do you think Barca would do with Deulofeu in the summer?

I think they might do what Valencia did with Gil, give him a place in the squad until January and sell if they don't fancy him.

Ah but Martinez was wasting our generation's best young talent doing the same thing.
This guy. Still on this forum. Still being excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back