Gerard Deulofeu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deulofeu is set for the top of the game.

Will be interesting how this plays out this season. I have a feeling Martinez may start to give Del more attention and hand him more attacking responsibility ahead of Barkley.

8m first season, 12.5m second season... thats whats i read on here a while back anyway

Seems strange that they've sort of paid us to have him, and the longer we have him the more they pay us...I suppose they weren't 100% sure how he'd turn out, even the biggest clubs in the world get it wrong sometimes, see Pogba and Fabregas. The quiet season he had at Sevilla last year has obviously worked massively in our favour.

Havent seen that kind of shot (falling leaf) in PL since Ronaldo... And Geri does in for fun...even in crosses. Sometimes it looks a bit 'funny' but usually it's pure sexuality
Think it was a Brazilian invention (folha seca=dry leaf). It is great, isn't it? So hard to deal with. Shots which look to be going over suddenly dip under the bar. Shots heading for the goalie at waist hight drop and bounce arkwardly in front of them with top spin. Same with crosses.

Think it was a Brazilian invention (folha seca=dry leaf). It is great, isn't it? So hard to deal with. Shots which look to be going over suddenly dip under the bar. Shots heading for the goalie at waist hight drop and bounce arkwardly in front of them with top spin. Same with crosses.
Yes mate, exactly. It's actually extremely hard shot to make.

In my day it was called a simple old "toe poke". Nothing fancy let least Brazilian. :D:pint2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back