Gerard Deulofeu

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more i read about this the more it sounds like Everton did a good deal. Some are rightly worried we might lose him but we got him at a price which was low for his talent, otherwise we wouldn't of got him at all.

Kind of cool Everton have a good relationship going with Barca i reckon.

No mate, we've all got to poo ourselvels at the thought of a- getting him here in the first place for a bagain, b- then moan about him diving, then c- panic about him leaving.

Apparently that's what we do anyway.

This fact shouldnt be underminded. Martinez Personally has huge saying in this development.
Barcelona are under no illusion that RM is the man to bring the younger potential players to the next level.

We look at Lukaku, Stones, Del, Galloway all of them being allowed to flourish and all being given the platform to express themselves.

Let's hope he continues to bring these fantastic younger players to levels they may not of reached without the approach hecadopts

I'm not sure why so many are not thrilled with the deal. Seems in addition to the buyback clause we've also got the Stones-Barnsley action going on if they sell him.

So if we lose him he'll have to be playing at such a level Barca will want him for their team or his projected sell value (after a year at Barca, which will likely drop if he doesn't play regularly) exceeds the buyback amount plus whatever percentage we pull from the deal enough to bother with the process in the first place.

We get a magical, exciting young lid who loves playing for us and the worst case scenario involves us making cash money should he depart.

Barcelona are under no illusion that RM is the man to bring the younger potential players to the next level.

We look at Lukaku, Stones, Del, Galloway all of them being allowed to flourish and all being given the platform to express themselves.

Let's hope he continues to bring these fantastic younger players to levels they may not of reached without the approach hecadopts

Martinez and Pochettino are the best at this in the Prem I think.

Dunno about that, biggest club in the world, they can help us more than we can help them, as this deal has sown us.
Yeah but how long til they turn their attention to the man himself?

Young √

Plays attractive football √

Looks to make the most of the academy √

CATALAN √

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back