Gerard Deulofeu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will complain all I want. Any other team would of got the deal done and bought him outright, not thrown a couple of million at them knowing fully well they would get 3 times that twelve months later.

Why didn't 'any other team' go get him then?

Villa have a similar deal with Traore. We wanted him, and this is how Barca do business with their youngsters. That's it.

Just wish Martinez would leave him on in games, even when he is quiet, his assist in the West Ham game proves he can create something from nothing.

Nah the new bit is Barcelona basically being able to take him back without the players' say so. Which in effect means the player may as well still be on a Barcelona contract and out on loan, subject to recall at the end of the loan period - which means the deal in my view should be illegal but oh well.

Where does it say this? Haven't seen this reported anywhere

Even that Swiss jarg Barcelona pyab seems to agree that Deulofeu has a say in it

Where does it say this? Haven't seen this reported anywhere

Even that Swiss jarg Barcelona pyab seems to agree that Deulofeu has a say in it

Just the impression I got from the wording by Martinez. He described an elaborate loan deal.

As said, I think that would be illegal in practice as you either have a player under contract or you don't, but I have a feeling that's the agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back