Gerard Deulofeu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanchelskis would get the ball and immediately be at 100% full pace from a standing start...direct to goal and BANG fires in a shot or lays it off. ALL ACTION !!!

Deulofeu as the pace and has bulked up now to where he could be compared as a "Kanchelskis-lite". However much the same as Lukaku was having to hold up the ball last season which now sees this as a major improvement.....Deulofeu is crossing from deep which is adding to his armory.

In fact its hard to compare Kancho to anyone in modern football other than Ronaldo due to his direct running and ability to smash the ball on the run. He was that good.

Never saw Kanchelskis, who would you compare him to in modern football? Both in ability and style of play

I have to say that I am quite shocked at how much he has improved from his loan and even how much he has improved from his first few game this year. We are still seeing the "magic" but he is much more composed and looking more and more to supply other players with easier scoring opportunities. Maybe all that criticism and bench warming at Sevilla has really helped him.

I have to say that I am quite shocked at how much he has improved from his loan and even how much he has improved from his first few game this year. We are still seeing the "magic" but he is much more composed and looking more and more to supply other players with easier scoring opportunities. Maybe all that criticism and bench warming at Sevilla has really helped him.

I might just call him 'The Magic' from now on.

He is a great player and has the world at his feet but he sometimes goes missing in the big games. Kanchelskis on the other hand was a great player in a poor team, which made him stand out more, but he did it consistently so he has my vote.

Unbelievable player. His passing range has improved so much.his low cross behind the defence was always dangerous but now he's getting his head up and picking players out. Love him
Goes to show how important it is for a young player, in fact most players, to be at Club and play with a manager and players that want him and believe in him. He would be foolish to move away at the end of one season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back