Gerard Deulofeu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh exactly... your point is pretty much "he'll leave us for Barca again because it's Barca" and completely ignoring the personal politics involved.

I mean he would have agreed to this buy back, hinting he is happy for that clause to be in....

Well, my point is that he will go back to barca for next season, its my opinion.

You think he wont. I hope you are right.

I think he has been the key difference so far this year in terms of allowing us to break teams down that sit back and defend against us.

This time last year, I reckon we would've been frustrated by Villa for a large period, but with Del in the side, he is always likely to make something happen and provides a totally different dimension to our play.

I mean he would have ahreed yo this buy back, hinting he is happy for that clause to be in....

Well, my point is that he will go back to barca for next season, its my opinion.

He won't get in that Barca team. No shame in it. He's here until 2017, at least - that's when they would come back in for him.

I dont think he would turn them down
he purposely left them, and was stubborn with them about wanting to leave.

If he becomes the star here, and gets first team football, he wont be wanting to go back to become a squad player.

He'll want to be here, where he knows he'll start every game and he's one of the most important players in the team, he's a young lad and he isn't stupid.

factor in Neymar/Messi/cannibal starting and Sergi Roberto looking really good at Madrid... unless there is a drastic change up to their line up, i.e. Neymar or Messi being forced away due to tax issues, even being #2 on the right side is not guaranteed.

Barcelona's front 3 is immovable and not even an apparent sale of Neymar will get Geri into that team. They have a pretty decent supporting cast in Turan, Vidal, Munir, Roberto (seems to play everywhere) & Sandro. He won't go back unless he feels he's not getting the rub of the green at Everton.

I mean he would have agreed to this buy back, hinting he is happy for that clause to be in....

I don't agree that Delefeou would have agreed to the buy back clause.

This was an agreement between two clubs , specifically the player was not a party to that agreement.

If , and given the strikers that Barcelona have , it's a big if , Barca excercised the option to buy back then Gerard would have to agree.

In my opinion , unless he was given a clear indication that he would be guaranteed a starting role , he would not agree to return and he would be foolish to do so.

I think he has been the key difference so far this year in terms of allowing us to break teams down that sit back and defend against us.

This time last year, I reckon we would've been frustrated by Villa for a large period, but with Del in the side, he is always likely to make something happen and provides a totally different dimension to our play.

...agree. It's called creativity.

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S GOING ALREADY IS HE GOING ALREADY BARCA HAVE A BUY BACK CLAUSE BUT DO THEY NEED HIM I DONT KNOW THEY COULD WELL HIM FOR A PROFIT BUT WE'VE GOT FIRST OPTION SELL STONES TO THEM AND GET THEN TO REMOVE THE CLAUSE TOP IDEA THAT LAD LET'S TELL BOBBY IS HE GOING ALREADY I DUNNO LAAA BURN LET'S ALL TALK ABOUT IT CONTINUOUSLY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS IS THE TRANSFER WINDOW OPEN YET RECKON HE MIGHT GO YANO

I just hope we have an alternative tactic for when teams come and stick 2 men on him and mark him out the game. Surprised that hasn't happened more often already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back