Gerard Deulofeu

Status
Not open for further replies.
could it be that his style of play just doent suit la liga? he could be here longer than we think if we are successful and he builds a home here, hopefully he'll knock up his girlfriend soon...

Ok mate, because people turn down the biggest club on earth all the time, especially supporting them and being with them since 10.

Yeh but the difference is he's been there before, he's been hard done by before, he's been shipped out 3 times now... it's not quite the same as say Barcelona coming in for Stones. I'm sure Geri holds some resentment for the way Barcelona treat him over the last 2 years. Not really as straightforward as "BARCELONA TAKE ME BACK I HAVE A TATTOO OF THE CLUBS CREST ON MY ARSE" is it.

Yeh but the difference is he's been there before, he's been hard done by before, he's been shipped out 3 times now... it's not quite the same as say Barcelona coming in for Stones. I'm sure Geri holds some resentment for the way Barcelona treat him over the last 2 years. Not really as straightforward as "BARCELONA TAKE ME BACK I HAVE A TATTOO OF THE CLUBS CREST ON MY ARSE" is it.

Well he would have agreed to this deal too, you know.

Ok mate, because people turn down the biggest club on earth all the time, especially supporting them and being with them since 10.

Bobby has already mentioned we can spend the £2.1 million profit we make on him.
You've avoided the point. He'd not get a game, so why swap a PL starting berth for not playing?

Very few players stay at one club for ever. At some point Barca Real or any other top European club will take Deulofeu. I'd be surprised if Stones and Lukaku are here in 5 years as well. This is the same for every team in Europe except for maybe three. They then have the other problem of having to let players like Ozil and Sanchez go. Stop fretting about it and just enjoy it!

could it be that his style of play just doent suit la liga? he could be here longer than we think if we are successful and he builds a home here, hopefully he'll knock up his girlfriend soon...

Women are like turtles, they always want to return to their home beach to give birth. Knocking his Mrs up could be the worst thing he could do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back