Get Rooney before United

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they were not. Stop lying.

You do not deal in reality (in this instance anyway) you are merely believing the word of one bloke who has been proven to lie about that time in his career in the past already and stating it is fact.
Believe one bloke who lies over who? Another one who lies?

By the looks of it plenty of people would sell their nan for a chance to play for Manchester United.

What about Everton? What about us?
you supporte a team and idolise them. But you do it on your own terms - you go to games you want, spend merchandise that you want.
The reality of playing for a club is completely different - you whole life is dictated by the environment - fans can turn on you, they might under pay you, you might not get the game time you deserve, played out position, the club and team mates might not be at the standard that you want to play.
That’s the difference between being a fan and a professional footballer.
Nuance is lost on most fans though.

The club were touting him around and telling him they were selling him to Chelsea.

I mean you can make him look the bad guy if you want to, but I’m afraid I deal in reality.
Maybe look at the first 6 words of the post you replied to. The club had to sell him. How do you fail to comprehend most things people write. Would you rather we kept Rooney and went into financial oblivion?

Each to their own with Rooney but I don’t think we should be applying a victim status to him when he jibbed us off at 18 and just about surviving relegation. No Evertonian I know would do that, and Everton didn’t push him out like some state, he pushed himself for the move to Man Utd.
I used to think that way too. Now, if I had a chance to liquidate the club, I'd do it and free us all.

Jesus you are so bitter and obviously one of life’s role models and perfect people.

I hope he comes back to manage us one day, just to see the seething anger from the likes of yourself.
Pretty odd motivator and rationale to get a manager in for your club "Wouldn't it be great to see that random bloke on the internet get angry?", but each to their own

Rooney is on Monday night football, I'm purposely going to watch the match build up to see what he says about us

Only for him to leave us for a second time for his beloved Man Utd? No thanks! Anyway, we tried to get him after Benitez was sacked and he turned us down.

Status
Not open for further replies.