Getting old

Don't make plans, do it now while you're healthy
You never know what's around the corner,
Covid messed up all my early retirement plans regarding holidays.
I'm 66 now and been diagnosed with various heart problems, I can't even do little jobs around the house and garden, my quality of life has disappeared.
I just feel a burden on my family
Totally pissed off
Ive done nothing for about 40 years and my family still love me.

La familia doesnt care what you do for them, only that you exist.

Chin up bruh.

Had to sit on the ground while stripping wallpaper from the lower parts of the walls to save my ankles from snapping. I'm only 33, does this get much worse as the years go by?
Depends how good you are at decorating, if you make a complete mess of the new job whoever may never bother to ask again. If they suggest getting a professional in, thats when you have to be on your mettle, "why cough up 100's to a decorator dear, I can have this looking a dogs dinner by 2:55pm Saturday..."

Depends how good you are at decorating, if you make a complete mess of the new job whoever may never bother to ask again. If they suggest getting a professional in, thats when you have to be on your mettle, "why cough up 100's to a decorator dear, I can have this looking a dogs dinner by 2:55pm Saturday..."
I am terrible at decorating. I am just doing the prep work for the builder starting tommorrow, hopefully.

Helped get the price down stripping the wallpaper myself. But 6 rooms, landing, stairs and hallway later i wished i had just paid for it all.

I am terrible at decorating. I am just doing the prep work for the builder starting tommorrow, hopefully.

Helped get the price down stripping the wallpaper myself. But 6 rooms, landing, stairs and hallway later i wished i had just paid for it all.
The builder is decorating?
sfpassio.jpg

Finishing this?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back