Getting old

Hi baines.

PRI_159320329.jpg

How rubbish is it?

Spent all day yesterday doing jobs around the house, picking up kids toys mainly! Now my back is actual broken.

Also ive noticed that my sentence forming is getting worse, missing complete words off sentences, adding words that dont belong, just general derpisms that I never made in my younger days. I aint even gonna talk about the penis things.

Lets have a good old moan about getting old.

Young uns, pipe down.
Eh?

In the last 15 months my hearing has gone below 50% in left and 60% in right ears, I get tinnitus in the left, I have sciatica, regularly get blepharitis and I know I am more and more grumpy.

I am really intolerant of the rubbish served up on chat shows and just avoid them.

Bad drivers make me really annoyed especially aggressive Audi idiots....although I helped my daughter to buy one !!!

In the last 15 months my hearing has gone below 50% in left and 60% in right ears, I get tinnitus in the left, I have sciatica, regularly get blepharitis and I know I am more and more grumpy.

I am really intolerant of the rubbish served up on chat shows and just avoid them.

Bad drivers make me really annoyed especially aggressive Audi idiots....although I helped my daughter to buy one !!!
I turned 63 a week or two ago. A mate in work who is 67 told me the downhill slope suddenly gets steeper after 63 - crap!!

I'm 51 and a bricklayer my hod carrier is 68 and we fly up and down the scaffold, someone had some special medicine left over from anfield . arthritis gone and everything got give it back December. Back to looking like a carpark attendant then.
Fair does mate. I’ve been doing a desk job for the last 7 years. Couple that with a recent disability or two and it’s been a challenge.

Still, it’s an absolute doddle compared to my last job. Doesn’t even feel like work in comparison.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back