Ghosts / Paranormal

Do you believe in ghosts? The Truth Is Out There

• Yes

• No

• Cheese on Ghost

Results are only viewable after voting.
I did it years ago with a couple of others and it be one of my biggest advices to anyone is to stay away from those kind of things. Very scary and weird stuff happened from that moment on in that house where we were staying. There were times we had to leave the house for periods of time it was that bad. Had bad luck aswel ever since but can't say for a fact it was down to that but who knows. it can be seriously messy to dable with.
I know how my mind works, if I did one of those things. As soon as I heard a creak in the house or anything weird happened my mind would go straight to Johnny the demon up to mischief because I dabbled in that stupid board.

Staying well clear.

Even though I've had some weird "paranormal-type" experiences over the years, I'm still not fully convinced by it all. That said, I believe in God, so I don't automatically dismiss other people's beliefs. If a person tells me they saw "something", I'm more likely to go through the events with them first to find out what else it could've been rather than just saying, "It's a ghost."

Didn't the Colombian titty flasher who used to post on here claim she lived in a haunted house?
Yeah, she wasn’t real either though

I don’t doubt that sometimes these things happen but I don’t think they’re ghosts in the religious sense of things. I’m probably a bit more either spiritual and think it’s some sort of energy or scientific and think there’s a plausible explanation for it. I flip between the 2 ideologies

The more I have been absorbed by spiritualism the more I have come to the realisation that there are things about the universe to which we are not meant to understand.

Our brains can simply not comprehend how all of this came to be and to what the universe is at its core. We weren't meant to know either. Life was much more enjoyable when man worshipped the sun and did not fear death.

Now man worships false idols and fears eternal nothingness.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back