Ghosts / Paranormal

Do you believe in ghosts? The Truth Is Out There

• Yes

• No

• Cheese on Ghost

Results are only viewable after voting.
If ghosts existed, then they would need to be made purely of energy, since by their very definition they can't be made of matter. But if they were made only of energy, they would quickly dissipate, because the second law of thermodynamics proposes that energy is always lost to heat.

Brian Cox, sometime in 2017.
What a spoil sport...

I don't believe in it but I would never go anywhere near a Ouija board or anything because I ain't risking it.

I've seen Paranormal Activity and if I can avoid getting dragged down the stairs by an unseen entity on day 53 I'm gonna do my best to do exactly that.
I did it years ago with a couple of others and it be one of my biggest advices to anyone is to stay away from those kind of things. Very scary and weird stuff happened from that moment on in that house where we were staying. There were times we had to leave the house for periods of time it was that bad. Had bad luck aswel ever since but can't say for a fact it was down to that but who knows. it can be seriously messy to dable with.

I used to get sleep paralysis fairly regularly and see all sorts of things. People are a bit thick so I think this contributes to a lot of “sightings”.

Literally trillions of things happen across the world every day, some of them are bound to be a bit weird. It’s not dead people walking about though, the world just isn’t that interesting.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back