Davy Klaassen

Wingers

Ademola Lookman
Yannick Bolasie
Kevin Mirallas

Strikers
Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Romelu Lukaku*

Just realised I listed Barks twice and I didnt like the way it looked with Davy and Ross with the midfielders, so there you go.

I currently have us a FB, a Winger and a Striker down from the "perfect" squad in terms of numbers, thats of course without any sales and of course "ignoring" the improvement needed in certain areas and when I say certain areas, yes I mean mainly CB, this also doesnt take into account the long term injuries to Bolasie and Coleman.

It also must be said that at least 5 of the players named above wont be named into the 25 man squad we submit due to their age.

GK
Jordan Pickford*
Joel Robles
Maarten Stekelenburg

RB
Séamus Coleman
Jonjoe Kenny

LB
Leighton Baines*

CB
Ashley Williams*

Phil Jagielka*
Ramiro Funes Mori
Brendan Galloway
Mason Holgate

DM/CM
Morgan Schneiderlin
Muhamed Bešić
Idrissa Gueye
Tom Davies
Gareth Barry*
James McCarthy*

ACM
Ross Barkley*

Davy Klaassen

Wingers

Ademola Lookman
Yannick Bolasie
Kevin Mirallas

Strikers
Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Romelu Lukaku*

Just realised I listed Barks twice and I didnt like the way it looked with Davy and Ross with the midfielders, so there you go.

I currently have us a FB, a Winger and a Striker down from the "perfect" squad in terms of numbers, thats of course without any sales and of course "ignoring" the improvement needed in certain areas and when I say certain areas, yes I mean mainly CB, this also doesnt take into account the long term injuries to Bolasie and Coleman.

It also must be said that at least 5 of the players named above wont be named into the 25 man squad we submit due to their age.

I know they're all out of action for different reasons, but Lennon Del and Niasse are all still members of the first team squad.

As things stand my starting xi would be

Pickford
Kenny, Holgate, Williams, Baines
Gueye Schneider, Klaasen
Barkley, Sandro, Lookman

GK
Jordan Pickford*
Joel Robles
Maarten Stekelenburg

RB
Séamus Coleman
Jonjoe Kenny

LB
Leighton Baines*

CB
Ashley Williams*

Phil Jagielka*
Ramiro Funes Mori
Brendan Galloway
Mason Holgate

DM/CM
Morgan Schneiderlin
Muhamed Bešić
Idrissa Gueye
Tom Davies
Gareth Barry*
James McCarthy*

ACM
Ross Barkley*

Davy Klaassen

Wingers

Ademola Lookman
Yannick Bolasie
Kevin Mirallas

Strikers
Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Romelu Lukaku*

You should work for your club mush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back