Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GOT Fitness LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just joined a gym again today and for the first time in a while. I've never really took the other times seriously but I'm more determined now. Does anyone have any good initial work out plans? I want to bulk up, not lose weight.

I'm going to alter my diet also to help me with this.

I had an incident on June 2nd and I ended up collapsing in the gym, for a couple of weeks after I completely lost my appetite and struggled to eat anything besides a small snack.

Since then my appetite has regained but I'm not feeling confident enough to head back to the gym, so I've just been on the exercise bike at home and doing an hour a day on that and watching what I eat and drink and having a couple of treats over the weekend, since I made a show of myself early this month I have dropped a little over a stone when I was 16 stone exactly going into June and weighed in at just under 15 stone this morning.

There is obviously so much more weight I want to lose but I can already see my belly has started to go a little so that's good enough progress for me. :)

Not good that mate. Did you go to the doc?

I'm looking to get one of those water bottles which filters your water as you drink it. There's millions of different types out there. I just want a relatively cheap one which doesn't need its filter replacing too often. Any help?

Skated 473km at the 24hr LeMans skate race this weekend. Once again an abolutely mental event. Weather was much better than last year.

Nothing on this guy though, who is im the middle of doing 50 consecutive Ironman distance events, in 50 days, across the 50 US states. http://www.ironcowboy.co/blog/

I'm now down to 155lb, which is the lowest I've been for a long, long time, and I don't really like myself being Skeletor, but them's the breaks. Will probably go back to eating more/more often in a few days anyway - too stressful and too skint here right now sadly...

Hope you're alright mate.
Better now, slow healing process from everything that's happened to me lately. Most is already in a certain thread in the Everton forum.

Thinking of hitting the gym as well when I go back, a great mate of mine is a massive gym goer and promised to help me make some MAD GAINZ and with that I hope I can feel more comfortable with myself too...

*flexes bicep*
*eats chicken and sweet potato*
*shakes protien shaker*

ALRIGHT LAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back