Graeme Sharp

Should Graeme Sharp be welcomed back?

• Yes

• No

• Scottish mature cheddar on barra brith

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mate I was really starting to believe you were actually some hot shot legal eagle till you used the term "chatting bubbles"....the allusion has been shattered again.

Its the language they would understand.

You write and speak according to your audience and who you're communicating with.

The fact is he and they do chat bubbles 😆

You keep reposting the same thing over and over @Moomin

I'll tell you what actually went on with that sub-group - of Blue Union. (That didn't represent them it turns out)

They acted criminally (doxxing) they were stealing lots of information from many, many people's social media and posting it in their little private online forum, using it to harass people. Lots of people. They were caught out and eventually had to close their little private forum down over it all.

They were basically behaving like you are now.

The fact is, they didn't represent Blue Union or KEIOC. I've had it confirmed.

I've dealt with people like you over many years. You don't bother me whatsoever.

You carry on. :bye: Why you're never getting unblocked.

I've never slagged them off

You have, over a number of years on multiple occasions.

I've never slagged them off

You have, over a number of years on multiple occasions.

For reasons well documented, above.

Go try and annoy someone else @Moomin, because you're not annoying me.

I'm not responding to you any more as you're persistently going off topic, probably trying to get me infracted

Cheerio :bye:

If I could go back and do it all again, I'd do it all again protesting with AllTogetherNow

Without changing a thing

I hope Graeme Sharp does apologise

He needs to

When Sharp was on radio city sport talking about us he always spoke a lot of sense, but as others have said Kenwright shut him up and he became a puppet.

The good news is these new owners will take the club by the horns and drag it forwards, they won't want time wasters here just winners and that is what I am looking forward to.

My final thoughts on Sharp, let it go fellas life is too short, if he wants to come back then so be it

It's good to see you own a mistake you've made. I'm sure one day Sharp will too.

Unfortunately there was a satellite group around Blue Union - that tarnished my view of them due to their behaviour (they were not Blue Union per se, it turns out). Behaviour at me and many others

Very proud of my support of AllTogetherNow

Went to all the protests and videoed them

AllTogetherNow was superb and I'd do it all again

When Sharp was on radio city sport talking about us he always spoke a lot of sense, but as others have said Kenwright shut him up and he became a puppet.

The good news is these new owners will take the club by the horns and drag it forwards, they won't want time wasters here just winners and that is what I am looking forward to.

My final thoughts on Sharp, let it go fellas life is too short, if he wants to come back then so be it
Just waltz back in without apologising for the role he played in dragging the fans name through the mud?

Unfortunately there was a satellite group around Blue Union - that tarnished my view of them due to their behaviour (they were not Blue Union per se, it turns out). Behaviour at me and many others

Very proud of my support of AllTogetherNow

Went to all the protests and videoed them

AllTogetherNow was superb and I'd do it all again
From what I remember most of the Blue Union were borne from NSNO and Si on there had no problem banning them. Most were wannabees who got swept away by one particular poster.

From what I remember most of the Blue Union were borne from NSNO and Si on there had no problem banning them. Most were wannabees who got swept away by one particular poster.

I'm not putting specific details on here on who/what. It was getting on for 20 years ago now or more. Needless to say. Wasn't impressed. Gave me a very dim view. They had private online forums this little group. Doxxing people. They got caught out and had to shut it down. They weren't on any one platform but were stealing private info from private accounts from multiple platforms and from many people and putting it into their private closed forum. Used to target harass people. I read the comments myself on there (I and others were tipped off about it, we managed to get into that closed private forum and see what they had been doing)

Unfortunately that wasn't representative of the genuine people involved in the protests

AllTogetherNow totally different situation

Was fantastic in my view how we all came together. Nothing like that previous experience

Last edited:
He's also someone who was very clearly a Kenwright minion that had a go at fans at any opportunity as most fans were against Kenwright, and who has very surprisingly kept quiet since Blue Bill kicked it.

Not really weird - you need to look at the whole picture, not how great he was on the pitch some 40 years ago (which he was and literally no one is denying). This is not about Sharp the football player at all.
Maybe that was his actual opinion though?

Are we really making a pariah of a club legend for having an opinion and being on the board for a few months at the end?

I don't know how some of you hold so much hatred all the time but each to their own I guess.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.