Should Graeme Sharp be welcomed back?

• Yes

• No

• Scottish mature cheddar on barra brith

Results are only viewable after voting.

You batted for Sharp and company.

Thats on you.

I never done that.
Anyone that batted for anyone on our board at the time should be banned from this forum and banned from ever going within a mile of the stadium.

They were all out of their depth and in Kenwrights case, profiteering off his boyhood club out of ego and self entitlement.

I have never seen DDB anywhere in Liverpool before or since and I imagine she knows that she is a pariah in these parts. As such, imagine she will stay away unless Unsy gets a premier inn voucher for a 1 night stay at the Derby Lodge in Huyton

Anyone that batted for anyone on our board at the time should be banned from this forum and banned from ever going within a mile of the stadium.

They were all out of their depth and in Kenwrights case, profiteering off his boyhood club out of ego and self entitlement.

I have never seen DDB anywhere in Liverpool before or since and I imagine she knows that she is a pariah in these parts. As such, imagine she will stay away unless Unsy gets a premier inn voucher for a 1 night stay at the Derby Lodge in Huyton

I agree.

@Damo_1878 slagged the likes of KEIOC and the Blue Union off to defend Kenwright.

He's talking rubbish btw. He's just chatting bubbles.

I have lots of videos of the AllTogetherNow protests I published online. As the likes of @Goat will confirm.

Was fully behind them.

FYI. I had some issues with an named sub-group affiliated to Blue Union, years and years ago. Due to their behaviour. It was explained to me later they didn't represent the group. It was just them.

Hence I have a totally different perspective on the whole thing now.

I have lots of videos of the AllTogetherNow protests I published online. As the likes of @Goat will confirm.

Was fully behind them.

FYI. I had some issues with an named sub-group affiliated to Blue Union, years and years ago. Due to their behaviour. It was explained to me later they didn't represent the group. It was just them.

Screenshot_20240714_211834_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240714_211758_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240714_211619_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240714_211358_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240714_185949_Chrome.jpg

You keep reposting the same thing over and over @Moomin

I'll tell you what actually went on with that sub-group - of Blue Union. (That didn't represent them it turns out)

They acted criminally (doxxing) they were stealing lots of information from many, many people's social media and posting it in their little private online forum, using it to harass people. Lots of people. They were caught out and eventually had to close their little private forum down over it all.

They were basically behaving like you are now.

The fact is, they didn't represent Blue Union or KEIOC. I've had it confirmed.

I've dealt with people like you over many years. You don't bother me whatsoever.

You carry on. :bye: Why you're never getting unblocked.

Was fully behind them.

Mate I was really starting to believe you were actually some hot shot legal eagle till you used the term "chatting bubbles"....the allusion has been shattered again.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.