Graeme Sharp

Should Graeme Sharp be welcomed back?

• Yes

• No

• Scottish mature cheddar on barra brith

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anyone voting ni should be locked into the pettiness thread. He was no more immune to being fooled and led along than the rest of us.

Nonsense.

The player he was, does not condone the person he became.

He`d been at Everton long enough to know exactly what a self serving liar Kenwright was.

He chose Kenwright and his lies over his legacy and the fans who idolised him.

He made his bed...I remember him disrespecting the fans show of unity, with his one man and he's dog quip. Loved him as a player but naw not for me.

This is true, we had fan groups like KEIOC and the Blue Union who campaigned against the reign of Kenwright and got insulted by the likes of Sharp and @Damo_1878

They need to apologise for this.

He’d have seen this club burn to the ground before criticising Kenwright. He used to have a go at fans on live radio for wanting change.

Each to their own, but he’s not for me.
Agreed - he was always extremely condescending on the radio and can do one as far as I’m concerned

Self serving, greedy kenwright loving sycophant

Southall is the man we should be welcoming back

Personally I hope the takeover and the opening of the stadium can be a reset and an opportunity to look to the future rather than the past. For me anyway I'd rather move on than harbour resentment towards someone I don't know.

I didn't vote in the poll as I believe he's always been welcome.

It was the club, and himself who decided they were in physical danger from Evertonians to the extent he simply can't attend a game.

At least he won't be short of a few bob from his spell as non-executive director.

1720977774757.png

[Source]

Absolute hero of mine. Brilliant player and I feel sorry for all those fans who have not witnessed anyone who comes close to him since.

He was a snide player though, dirty as hell but he was loved for that and his no nonsense approach.

Question his character now though, but I’ll never vilify him for his recent actions/behavior.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.