Graeme Sharp

Should Graeme Sharp be welcomed back?

• Yes

• No

• Scottish mature cheddar on barra brith

Results are only viewable after voting.
He’d have seen this club burn to the ground before criticising Kenwright. He used to have a go at fans on live radio for wanting change.

Each to their own, but he’s not for me.
“One man and his dog”. Loved a pop at us fans for protesting at the way our club has been shockingly and tragically run for decades now. Yeah, he’s not for me either.

Yes, he is Graeme bloody Sharp.

Some of you are so weird.
He's also someone who was very clearly a Kenwright minion that had a go at fans at any opportunity as most fans were against Kenwright, and who has very surprisingly kept quiet since Blue Bill kicked it.

Not really weird - you need to look at the whole picture, not how great he was on the pitch some 40 years ago (which he was and literally no one is denying). This is not about Sharp the football player at all.

“One man and his dog”. Loved a pop at us fans for protesting at the way our club has been shockingly and tragically run for decades now. Yeah, he’s not for me either.

He slated KEIOC who campaigned against Kenwright.

So did @Damo_1878

Screenshot_20240714_185949_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240714_185917_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240714_185851_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240714_185949_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240714_185917_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240714_185851_Chrome.jpg

He cancelled the fans, who in turn cancelled him, who in turn called for an uncanelling of the cancelling, which is still up for debate after the board got cancelled.......

giphy.gif

I wouldn’t personally stop any Evertonian from going the match, as it is not my gift to give or takeaway. He’d be welcome the same as any blue - just not as an employee who can make decisions or be the mouthpiece of a corrupt executive.
His best mate stopped Southall from going game without no protest from him you'd assume?

So he can have a little time out like Southall did.

Must have a death wish you mate

He's just going over old ground over Blue Union. Like I haven't said what the score was. There was a small group of individuals who were on the periphery of it that I had specific issues with, at the time. Due to their behaviour.

If he thinks I'm going to bite in the Everton forum or get infracted for being off topic, he's mistaken

[I've taken plenty of heads this morning :bye: . I'm off watching the Euros final]

He's just going over old ground over Blue Union. Like I haven't said what the score was. There was a small group of individuals who were on the periphery of it that I had specific issues with, at the time. Due to their behaviour.

If he thinks I'm going to bite in the Everton forum or get infracted for being off topic, he's mistaken
face saving attempt you think from him ?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.