• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Group B: Spain, Croatia, Italy, Albania

Spain are a far better side than Germany...BUT

The German forwards are in a different league when you start to move to the bench. Williams and Yamal versus Musiala and Wirtz might be close to a score draw. But Ayoze Perez or Füllkrug? I'll take Thunderbastard any day, thanks.

You've got a proper chance against them.
I'm not sure, currently its pessimism that rules here, its more how utterly helpless ours looked in 2 games so far, literally playing walking football while everyone else runs.
We didn't got single yellow card in two games, tells enough how weak our attitude and aggressiveness on pitch has been

I'm not sure, currently its pessimism that rules here, its more how utterly helpless ours looked in 2 games so far, literally playing walking football while everyone else runs.
We didn't got single yellow card in two games, tells enough how weak our attitude and aggressiveness on pitch has been
Yes, but you have class players. Old class players, but class nonetheless. Italy don't.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back