• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Group B: Spain, Croatia, Italy, Albania

Well Albania is the same and they outplayed and outrun us
True, but the Croatians were hot favourites there. If we have learned anything about Croatia, it's that they absolutely thrive as underdogs. And you'll be underdogs versus Italy. And they'll hate being favourites.

There might be one last sting from the dying wasp yet...

True, but the Croatians were hot favourites there. If we have learned anything about Croatia, it's that they absolutely thrive as underdogs. And you'll be underdogs versus Italy. And they'll hate being favourites.

There might be one last sting from the dying wasp yet..
I always feel like Croatia are a dark horse and can’t be written off…

Yeah. He's not going to change Bellingham from his position.
I wouldn't mind seeing Foden on the right with Saka rested.
I'm gonna take flak for this but it might be worth giving Gordon a chance on the left. He's more unpredictable
Yeah I was thinking Gordon on the left would give more balance. But then he has to drop Foden or Saka and he'll get crucified for either.

I'd bet on Gallagher (or possibly Mainoo) for TAA being the only change to the starting line up.
I know Gareth gets a lot of abuse, some of it unwarranted, but I'll genuinely laugh if he has the cojones to pick Gallagher for the next match. You can understand a manager having his systems and tactics - even if you don't like them and they seem inappropriate - but I'll never understand what he sees in that over-active crab. He's just such a nothing player, all Duracell bunny, bad haircut, and no output. Basically, a fully-charged battery that doesn't work.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back