Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Group E: Belgium, Slovakia, Romania, Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Belgium can now win this group, they will play a third-placed side and would fall into England's likely half of the draw (although could not meet them until the semis). If they finish second, they will play whoever finishes second in the Holland, France, Austria group. Right now, that's France, though one would imagine France will still be favoured to win that group as they are playing an already eliminated Poland in the final game.

France-Belgium has Euro '84 vibes - what a performance by that great French side, probably their signature display, actually.

Belgium-Holland has USA '94 and France '98 vibes - grim. The play-off for Mexico '86 was legendary, though: one fantastic ageing side dramatically defeating one fantastic young side.

That KDB goal: the two chuckle heads in commentary questioning if it was off-side. It came off the defender and into KDB's path - easy to see, but they don't clock it.

The standard of commentating is lamentable at Euro 24..
And mcmoist constantly saying 'nothing in that', bring back the commentary protest asap.

I think ive truely jinxed lukaku with my top goal scorer bet.
Im hoping the bookies give me back my £20 stake out of sympathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back