Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Group E: Belgium, Slovakia, Romania, Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

You should do a podcast about him.

Of course what you've said is nonsense for the most part, but you should still do it.

Such a statement shows you know little about football my friend. Compare Lakaku's size and pace at Everton to him in recent years.

Has become predominantly a target man whereas at EFC he was lethal on the counter attack for a player of his size.

Such a statement shows you know little about football my friend. Compare Lakaku's size and pace at Everton to him in recent years.

Has become predominantly a target man whereas at EFC he was lethal on the counter attack for a player of his size.
Yeah, compare a 21-23 year old's pace to a 30-31 (who still regularly outruns defenders). Good one mate.

He's been a physical freak since he was 16, he's not bulked up that much from his time with us, and pictures proving that are easy to find - he's gotten a bit bulkier for sure but you're making it out as if he gained 20kg of muscle for some reason.

Yeah, compare a 21-23 year old's pace to a 30-31 (who still regularly outruns defenders). Good one mate.

He's been a physical freak since he was 16, he's not bulked up that much from his time with us, and pictures proving that are easy to find - he's gotten a bit bulkier for sure but you're making it out as if he gained 20kg of muscle for some reason.
Well, I remember the United days when the issue of his bulk came up, with Mourinho blasting him in the newspapers. Last year I read he was weighing in at 103 kg... It's no secret he likes the gym.

Once he gets going, there's no one faster. He's still lethal on the counter... Only Belgium aren't a counterattacking team anymore

Well, I remember the United days when the issue of his bulk came up, with Mourinho blasting him in the newspapers. Last year I read he was weighing in at 103 kg... It's no secret he likes an orange Fanta or 10.

Once he gets going, there's no one faster. He's still lethal on the counter... Only Belgium aren't a counterattacking team anymore

Well, I remember the United days when the issue of his bulk came up, with Mourinho blasting him in the newspapers. Last year I read he was weighing in at 103 kg... It's no secret he likes the gym.

For United he came back fat, it was hilarious tbh.

His weight currently is listed at 10 less than that as that's an article from last year, and even in his slimmest days mentioned here he was still quite bulky - he's just got a huge frame, gym or not.

He is also, as I said, getting older, so it's also a normal thing to happen as he will learn to not rely on strength more and more, similar to how other strikers have done, like Giroud et al. If you watch all his goals for Roma - he's not outmuscling a defender (or a few) for about 2 of them. It's either that or just good positioning. "He's not a target man" is becoming more and more a myth as the years go by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back