Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Gylfi Sigurdsson Deal Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford

Coleman* - Keane - Jags - Baines

Davies - Gana

Klaassen

Rooney - Sigurdsson

Sandro

* Obviously when he's back, until then probs Martina. With the likes of Mirallas, Lookman, Morgan, Besic and Bolasie* to come off the bench we're starting to look like we have options.

Horrid lineup that.

So what we saying when all fit then? This?

Pickford

Coleman - Jags - Michael Vincent Keane - Baines

-Gueye - Schneido-

-Klaassen-

-Siggo - Rooney-

-Sandro-

Davies can come in for Klaassen and Kev/Lookam for Rooney when needed, once Coleman is back he gives us more pace bombing up and down that side too which we've done for time now anyway. Let's be cheerful lads because that's decent side. However, I do understand concerns about similarities between the forward players, lack of that focal point (big CF) and how Coleman will be coming back.

That team hasn't formatted properly but you can work out what I mean.

v3261.jpg

Been following this for weeks on end, productivity in work down, wife giving me grief fo ....

Then a mate I haven't seen in years calls to the house, only just left and I missed the news...
Davies to start ahead of all of them three, for me.

If the weekend is anything to go by then Rooney has to start. he was the best player on the pitch by some distance.
Im hoping its not a one off for him.
Sig should add quite a lot to the team. Covered the most ground of any player last season. Big, strong, skilful good set pieces, decent goal threat.
Everything taking a bit more shape. Lets see what other business we can do before the window shuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back