Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Gylfi Sigurdsson Deal Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i was a Swansea fan i'd be seriously annoyed. They've dragged this out only to accept a bid nearly 10m below their very public valuation. I know we did a similar thing with Rom but we got the deal done quickly and Rooney came in immeidately as part of that. The Swans board could have accepted our bid weeks ago and improved their squad but with 2 weeks to go they're going to find it very hard to spend that money wisely.

The same Steve Walsh who according to most of the players we have signed so far has been instrumental in getting them to Everton?
Good job he discovered Pickford, Keane, Rooney and Sigurdsson. I'd never heard of them. This is nearly as impressive as him discovering 29 year old Italian international Gianfranco Zola.

You know what? Looking at my lineup again I've weirdly forgotten about DCL. Reckon with Sigurdsson in he'd actually have a shout over Sandro as the starting CF.

His position was shifted around a lot at Spurs and he didn't hardly get a run of games, even their fans admit he wasn't used properly and was sold back to Swansea too soon. Plus the instability of having AVB then Sherwood, two inadequate managers, didn't help.

true, perhaps quite similar to how Pienaar ended up going at spurs. Never really had a chance

You're not funny mate.
I like Steve.

He's just obviously wumming, rather than wumming under the veneer of trying to look serious like some do. If all WUMs were as honest and straightforward as Steve, then the forum would be a better place.

Anyway, presumably Siggy will be on the bench against City on Monday and, hopefully, we'll get past Split so he can play for us in the group stages of the Europa. One ( nearly ) down, hopefully two or three more to go

1 success out of 6. Good job Steve.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
bedwetting.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back