Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Gylfi Sigurdsson Deal Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you seriously suggesting this club hasn't overspent on players this season when Koeman has spent £140m and we're still a winger, a CB, a LB, and a striker short?

Pffffffffffffttttt!!!!!!!!

Tell you want. Overspenting or not...it's not determined by me or you. It's the manager, dof and the board's job. And it looks again you just ignore things that you cannot explain.

The market has inflated massively.

I'm embarrased your meant to be one of us. I've never ever ever in my life come across someone who wants to see us fail so bad, the worst is your suppose to love Everton....

Grammar_Police_by_Rysis.jpg

Good job he discovered Pickford, Keane, Rooney and Sigurdsson. I'd never heard of them. This is nearly as impressive as him discovering 29 year old Italian international Gianfranco Zola.
So you don't want us to buy already established quality prem players? It's alright mate I'm sure a footie manager French league 3 player is far better than England's leading goal scorer ;)

Winning games breeds confidence, the performances weren't great but Saturdays result was important. To describe 3 wins as 'hopeless' is utterly ridiculous

As for the next 4 games, they're 4 of the toughest fixtures of the season, let's see how we get on.

If winning games breeds confidence, not losing etc....I'm yet to see any improvement from our last few fixtures.

' Hopeless ' might of been a slight exaggeration, but I'm personally worried about our displays as an attacking unit.

Siguardsson is over priced but a quality player. We as a club at present have to pay a premium to entice better players here. Yes there is no sell on value, however I think this needs to be balanced with the outlay on Pickford, Keane, Gana and Sandro who all have the potential to significantly increase their value. I'm delighted with this signing and I haven't seen one football pundit who doesn't rate the lad highly. Now onto a proper centre forward and left sided centre back please.

I don't believe he is.

These are his genuine beliefs.

Nah, a bit of both sometimes, but he is pushing buttons. Making it a priority to goad Evertonians on the internet, loads of people on here love it though apparently. Me personally, if I wanted to see someone ripping Everton and fishing for bites 24/7 I'd follow the tricky red barmy army on Twitter.

Nah, a bit of both sometimes, but he is pushing buttons. Making it a priority to goad Evertonians on the internet, loads of people on here love it though apparently. Me personally, if I wanted to see someone ripping Everton and fishing for bites 24/7 I'd follow the tricky red barmy army on Twitter.

Why would anybody do that though? seriously, that is a pretty sad existence if so, so I don't believe anybody is that stupid.

I think everything he writes on here is genuine, which is kind of alarming in itself lol

Anyway, go Gylfi! :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back