Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Gylfi Sigurdsson Deal Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that we can say we have a net spend.
I'm not sure that net spend is still a relevant factor personally mate.

Given the option of strengthening the squad and improving our chances of silverware and continued European competition over showing a net spend to placate those who still see it as a 'factor'... as long as the powers that be in Toffee Towers are happy and prepared to continue to do business, that's fine by me.

Ha ha ha.

"Moshiri has just lashed"....No. He spent NOTHING.

Where is the change when we still balance books? It matters not one bit if the figures increase.

The fawning over that carpet bagger does you no service.
Apparently he's not allowed to fund player purchases out of his own pocket. So, what do you think
he should do that he isn't doing?

Yes, players who largely would not get to play... so why keep them around ?

Exactly. I don't see the problem of selling deadwoods or the players won't play. Sell them and recoup cash so that we can reinvest the team.

Given that he's missed so much football during this saga, when do we think is the earliest he'll be in the squad or starting a game?
Cameo Monday probably depending on how early this gets done. But, with all things in this saga that got delayed wayyyy beyond what most expected, probably Christmas.

I'm not sure that net spend is still a relevant factor personally mate.

Given the option of strengthening the squad and improving our chances of silverware and continued European competition over showing a net spend to placate those who still see it as a 'factor'... as long as the powers that be in Toffee Towers are happy and prepared to continue to do business, that's fine by me.

The majority don't, but a minority seem to think its a way of showing progression. The RS have lauded this for years, and put it down to them not winning the league. I coulnd't care less, as long as the management team are happy.

Nah, a bit of both sometimes, but he is pushing buttons. Making it a priority to goad Evertonians on the internet, loads of people on here love it though apparently. Me personally, if I wanted to see someone ripping Everton and fishing for bites 24/7 I'd follow the tricky red barmy army on Twitter.
I concede I am one of those who enjoy it Michael.
I think it's the fact he coasts through the ensuing chaos he has created each time.

Ideally i want to see him come in and play as a #10 but I think Koeman prefers his creative players out wide as inside forwards, with a Klaassen type running into the box from the #10 and a target man to hold it up. I'd be inclined to play him behind a quick striker and let the through balls flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back