Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that Swansea are adamant that he will be traveling with them to America when they fly out next Thursday as they hope to use the time away to persuade him to stay. I haven't been able to confirm if we have made a bid but I'll keep you updated if I hear anything from my friend.
They fly out this Thursday

Reading between the lines, 'there has been very strong interest in Gylfi' would suggest a bid has been made.

This is a re-run of the Williams pursuit last summer.

We made a bid....they rejected it saying they were not selling.

Ash was always coming.

Everyone knows if Siggy wants to come here then it is merely a matter of haggling over the price,

I understand that Swansea are adamant that he will be traveling with them to America when they fly out next Thursday as they hope to use the time away to persuade him to stay. I haven't been able to confirm if we have made a bid but I'll keep you updated if I hear anything from my friend.

Index

We will want it sorted by then, hasn't it been reported that koeman wants our business sorted before we go away to holland for a pre-season camp? SW will get this over the line.

We have had such an brilliant window I dont mind waiting on him. Swansea is nice little club I wouldn't want us to humiliate them too bad.

We have had such an brilliant window I dont mind waiting on him. Swansea is nice little club I wouldn't want us to humiliate them too bad.
Wouldn't say that, they stayed up at hull's expense (costing us the opportunity of hull buying niasse). Also if Swansea had been relegated, we'd be getting siguardsson for half the amount they are quoting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back