Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
As i said mate, Percy isn't seemingly tied in with this club or that, but just in general doesn't tend to print stuff unless he's pretty sure about it

If you like, he's a neutral journalist with a good reputation

Yep.

I can't remember who he broke the news of this summer. I think it was Pickford...

Indeed. Where are these players that our DoF Steve Walsh should be identifying. Apart from Sandro the ones we have bought so far could just as easily have been identified by anyone of us. Buying Gylfi for £40M seems a bit of a waste.....
True, but could we have identified 5m Sandro who has the potential to be worth 10x that in 5 years? Lookman, another one ...

Welsh journalist saying we have bid, but not accepted or rejected yet

and player going to meet and talk with the chairman - with the bid on the table still, means 1 thing really, he's gonna have to say he wants to leave and then they will accept - at least thats the way these things tend to get played out

Indeed. Where are these players that our DoF Steve Walsh should be identifying. Apart from Sandro the ones we have bought so far could just as easily have been identified by anyone of us. Buying Gylfi for £40M seems a bit of a waste.....
Onyekuru, Gana, Lookman, etc. There are plenty of Walsh specials happening. But we need to buy some players that aren't just potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back