Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
He scores goals and he provides a great dead ball in mate, IF we are after Giroud - then i'd say they compliment each other absolutely perfectly

He's a good player...very good i think whenever weve played Swansea or ive seen him on highlights.

But i think people (including me) are a bit non plussed due to the size of the fee....

It's a 'sensible' signing...not an 'exciting' one...

To be fair, its not easy to sign players to catapult us into the top4. This appears to be the point of signing the Icelander.

£40M is a lot of money though. Sigurdsson is a good player, but is he £40M worth? IMHO, that's too much.

I just don't believe there's not better available out there.

£40M is a lot of money though. Sigurdsson is a good player, but is he £40M worth? IMHO, that's too much.

I just don't believe there's not better available out there.
It's the inflated market. He USB worth it according to stats.

We shouldn't take the pee out of Man Utd for Pogba anymore though. He is looking a steal now.

He's a good player...very good i think whenever weve played Swansea or ive seen him on highlights.

But i think people (including me) are a bit non plussed due to the size of the fee....

It's a 'sensible' signing...not an 'exciting' one...

Honest advice mate, COMPLETELY ignore transfer fees right now that we are paying.

Because just wait to see some of the stupid fees for players much inferior to this lad that are gonna be going around the rest of the window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back