Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
£40M is a lot of money though. Sigurdsson is a good player, but is he £40M worth? IMHO, that's too much.

I just don't believe there's not better available out there.

Payet who is 30 was sold for £25m back in March 2017.

Perhaps £40m is overpriced but I guess this sum will include add ons. The market is inflated and we are willing to pay more to get our top targets.

It's about getting the players we NEED. We still need to strengthen in many areas don't forget, we do still need to be smart with our money.
loadsamoney_gif_2_by_scruffy0105-d65973o.gif

Percy is very reliable in fairness.

Not in the likes of Joyce who gets info directly from the club, but he knows his stuff.

Think he's called two of our transfers this summer before anybody else.

£40M is a lot of money though. Sigurdsson is a good player, but is he £40M worth? IMHO, that's too much.

I just don't believe there's not better available out there.

Indeed. Where are these players that our DoF Steve Walsh should be identifying. Apart from Sandro the ones we have bought so far could just as easily have been identified by anyone of us. Buying Gylfi for £40M seems a bit of a waste.....

Percy is very reliable in fairness.

Not in the likes of Joyce who gets info directly from the club, but he knows his stuff.

Think he's called two of our transfers this summer before anybody else.

As i said mate, Percy isn't seemingly tied in with this club or that, but just in general doesn't tend to print stuff unless he's pretty sure about it

If you like, he's a neutral journalist with a good reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back